20 December 2016

Solstice eve

It's Winter Solstice tomorrow and I shall be feasting around the fire with friends, as well as ignoring the internet and all things computer-related until the New Year! If you can, join me in returning to the real world. Thanks to all students and colleagues for a wonderful year of T'ai Chi. Wherever you are and which ever day you celebrate, I hope it is peaceful and heartening.
Here's a few last photos from December. 
Well done Short Form group, in stillness of Wuji, after completing learning Short Form. 

Tuesday senior group are learning knife-edge kick from The Dance. Very good fun with the pad brought in by Janet. 

Scott uproots me effortlessly yesterday by bending the back leg and moving forwards as though underneath me. 

Alistair repelling Paolo with a classic 'Play Guitar'. 

Dawn at Balvack. It's mid-winter northern Scotland, so I wasn't actually up that early...

Collection of sun-lit malas and rosaries: Taoist, Buddhist and Marian. 

Ripples left by the local diving juvenile Great Crested Grebe, just now. 

Happy new year from the great river. 






No comments: